in Matthew 18:20 it declares "where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."
Number 23 is broadly about things being together, but it is very often related to scripture telling us God is with us. The evidence for the theme for 23 is one of the strongest number evidences seen.
The best evidence is the 23,000th verse of the Bible telling us in the last days people will seek out the Jews because God is with them.
Incredibally, every 1000th verse of the Bible has very special meaning associated with the number. The 23,000th verse helps us understand the symbolic meaning for number 23. We confirm our understanding of the 1000 verse symbolism through a preponderance of other numeric evidences that also confirm the same meaning.
- Zechariah 8:23 "...ten men from all the nations will grasp the garment of a Jew, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."
Other scriptual evidences that reveal this God with you theme for #23 are;
- The 23rdPsalm -- the Lord is our shepherd - v4 I fear no evil, for You are with me;..;
- Matthew 1:23 ...THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "GOD WITH US.";
See any bible passages that have the numbers 2 and 3 in the text. Also watch any verses with chapter or verse numbering of 23 - especially verses with both chapter and verse 23 (23:23). Verses about two or three people such as "where two or three believers are", God is in the midst -
- Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."
- Ecc 4:12 And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three is not quickly torn apart.
- Matt 20:30 ("23") And two blind men sitting by the road, hearing that Jesus was passing by, cried out, "Lord, have mercy on us, Son of David!" (ref 20:30=23, and the 23823rd Bible verse) (Two blind men with Jesus in their midst)
- 2Kin 9:32 Then he lifted up his face to the window and said, "Who is on my side? Who?" And two or three officials looked down at him. (Interesting this is the 322nd chapter and is verse 32. In Gematria the orders of numbers is not important)
- Amo 4:8 "So two or three cities would stagger to another city to drink water, But would not be satisfied; Yet you have not returned to Me," declares the LORD.
Verses with like chapter and verse (23:23)
- Exodus 23:23 "For My angel will go before you..." and
- Jerimiah 23:23 "Am I a God who is near," declares the LORD, "And not a God far off?"
- Acts 23:23 ..."...Get two hundred soldiers ready by the third hour of the night"
- 1Sam 23:23 ..learn about all the hiding places where he hides himself and return to me with certainty, and I will go with you;
For those who like the even more curious examples look at
- The 23233rd Bible verse: Matt 4:23 Jesus was going throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom
- Malachi 3:2 which is the 23123rd verse and the 33rd verse (two threes) of Malachi, and whose text speaks directly of Jesus return "But who can endure the day of His coming?".
- 23 and "NOT with JESUS"? Mrk 14:30 And Jesus *said to him, "Truly I say to you, that this very night, before a rooster crows twice, you yourself will deny Me three times." (see also Mark 14:72, 14:30)
- Speaking in tongues (God with them?) - 1Cor 14:27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most three, and each in turn, and one must interpret;
- 2Cor 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. EVERY FACT IS TO BE CONFIRMED BY THE TESTIMONY OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES.
- Luke 11:23 "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me, scatters. (notice this verse #23 speaks of Jesus and two others)
- Matt 4:22 Immediately they left the boat and their father, and followed Him. -- (Interesting this is the 23232nd Bible verse in the 933rd chapter [33=2 3s]).
WANT TO READ MORE?