- The Hebrew name for God, YHWH, has a numerical value of 26 -- The Hebraic letters YHWH are assigned gematria/numeric values of 10, 5, 6 and 5 which together add up to 26 (multiple websites note this-search for #26 and God).
- The 26th verse of the Bible speaks of the image of God -- Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;... "
- The value for the letters of God's name is 26 -- Interestingly enough and not likely a coincidence - if you assign a gematria/numeric value of 1-26 to each letter of the alphabet, the chacters G-O-D have values of 7, 15 and 4 which add to #26 - God=26.
- The foundation of the House of God - Twenty and Six (26) -- Scripture says the width and length of the House of God are twenty cubits and six cubits (26/62). Found in 1Kings 6:2 (62/26) "As for the house which King Solomon built for the LORD, its length was sixty cubits and its width twenty cubits and its height thirty cubits". This dimension is also found in 2 Chronicles 3:3. The height of 30 cubits relates to #30 about purity and righteousness.
- Leviticus chapter #26 declares "I AM THE LORD" -- This is the 116th chapter (2 and 6 = 26) and the first verse finds itself as the 3526th Bible verse. The verse reference numbers as well as the text suggest the theme of " I AM THE LORD" and "THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO". As a clue to this theme, the phrases "I Will" and "You will" are found throughout the chapter. The first and last verse frame this chapter's theme -- the first verse declaring "I am the Lord your God" and the last verse ends by saying "I am the Lord their God".
- Matt 26:26 Explains Jesus is the bread of life -- ...Jesus took some bread...broke it...and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."
- Eleven non-random #26 related related verses about God/Jesus -- (You might need to think about this for a couple of moments to let it sink into your comprehension) -- If you sequentially number the Bibles verses from 1 to 31,102, you find just eleven cross-Bible verse numbers that both begin and end with number 26. Every one of these are consistent in their context of association with God/Jesus. You can find this number/text consistency with any number, but this set is the most clear example I've seen. Seemingly impossible to be coincidence, it also is compelling evidence for the perfection of the Bible's Numeric Map.
- BV(2626) -- The Lampstand and 26 -- Exo 37:21 and a bulb was under the first pair of branches coming out of it, and a bulb under the second pair of branches coming out of it, and a bulb under the third pair of branches coming out of it, for the six branches coming out of the lampstand. It is interesting this verse mentions 3 pairs of branches (6 branches) and then again the text says "six branches". Six and six is two sixes (66/26).
BV(26026) -- The Risen Lord and 26 -- Luke 24:34 saying, "The Lord has really risen and has appeared to Simon."
BV(26126) -- The Kingdom of God and 26 -- John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
BV(26226) -- Jesus the healer and 26 -- John 5:15 The man went away, and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well.
BV(26326) -- The only way to be saved and 26 -- John 6:68 Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.
BV(26426) -- The father of lies and 26 (opposite meaning) -- John 8:44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. ... for he is a liar and the father of lies. Every number has both a positive and opposite or negative theme. This verse reflects satan which is as opposite from God as we find in the Bible.
BV(26526) -- Annointed Jesus and 26 -- John 11:2 It was the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.
BV(26626) -- God, the one who sent Jesus, and 26 -- John 12:45 "He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.
BV(26726) -- God the father sent the spirit of truth (v26) and 26 -- John 15:26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,
BV(26826) -- The Son of God rejected and 26 -- John 18:40 So they cried out again, saying, "Not this Man, but Barabbas." Now Barabbas was a robber.
BV(26926) -- Jesus taken up to heaven/gave orders/chose apostles and 26 -- Acts 1:2 until the day when He was taken up to heaven, after He had by the Holy Spirit given orders to the apostles whom He had chosen.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
The Bible's Number 26 -- The Amazing number of God/Jesus -- Pay special attention to number 26 because the number/text associations to its meaning are truly incredible. Examine the list of clues below and see if you don't agree that #26 is a number for a holy and righteous God - more specifically, #26 seems a number purely about God and Jesus...