Thursday, July 28, 2011

911 - Predicted and defined in the Bible - a God defined number for calamity...

The Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:9) appears a parallel event in history to the 9/11/2001 World Trade Center attacks... It is interesting the verse number of the key verse to this event is Genesis 11:9 which in numeric gematria has a like symbolism to 911..

The amazing number 911

If you're reading this you're probably well familiar with the term "911" as it relates to the September 11, 2001 attack on the”World” Trade Center towers in New York City. Since that infamous day, people have referred to this great calamity as simply "911". It seemed a natural label to put on this event since we also know of the number "911" being used as our common telephone number to call in emergency situations. Without any thought we would all assume that this "911" designation originated from the makers of our telephone systems, but, incredibly, the Bible shows us "911" is more likely a God defined number symbolic of the Lord's return to protect his people as well as the Lord's judgment on nations who have turned away from him. I know this sounds a far-fetched and ridiculous conclusion, but if you read on, I think the evidence found in the Bible's numbers speaks for itself.

The Tower of Babel and 911…
The Tower of Babel is about when men began to build a structure that would reach the heavens. When God saw this he decided to disperse this nation that had decided they would find a way to heaven without God - that is, their nation had turned away from God. He dispersed them by Confusing them with different languages and scattering them across the Earth. As we see in many "911" related verses, God brings calamity on nations who turn away from him.
Gen 11:9 Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of the whole earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of the whole earth.
What does the number 911 mean? Biblical Evidence 911 is a God Number Associated with Calamity or a curse to Nations
There are many different ways the Bible's numbering always point to a consistent symbolism of text associated with all the numbers. At first glance, some of these examples may appear to be contrived or coincidental comparisons of various Bible numbering to the text, But as we study more and more examples, the possibility of coincidence gets very difficult to imagine. Don't try to fit every one of these examples exactly to the 911 theme as you imagine it, but consider all the evidences together when you consider the possibility.

As you begin to take in the thought about what God might be doing with number symbolism, both in the Bible and in our world, it will change your image of the power of God. God does everything by pattern so those looking for evidence of God have no problem seeing proof of his existence....
Rom 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse

911th Bible chapterHaggai chapter 2 is the wrath of the Lord on Israel because they had turned away from God and did not come back --
Hag 2:6 "For thus says the LORD of hosts, 'Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land. Hag 2:7 'I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah chapter 9 is about God's judgment on the nation of Judah --
Jer 9:11 "I will make Jerusalem a heap of ruins, A haunt of jackals; And I will make the cities of Judah a desolation, without inhabitant."

In Jeremiah chapter 6 which is the Bible's 19111st verse, the Lord says he will destroy Jerusalem because of their sins--
Jer 6:21 Therefore, thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am laying stumbling blocks before this people. And they will stumble against them, Fathers and sons together; Neighbor and friend will perish."

Genesis Chapter 11 contains the account of the nation of Babel because they were trying to reach heaven on their own --
Gen 11:9 Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of the whole earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of the whole earth.

2Chronicles 33: is the 11911th verse that speaks of evil done in the sight of the Lord - and the abomination of nations. Note this one of a kind cross Bible verse number of 11911 – a perfect 911 verse numbering with a very specific reference to sin of nations --
2Chr 33:2 He did evil in the sight of the LORD according to the abominations of the nations whom the LORD dispossessed before the sons of Israel.

Jeremiah 3:8, the 19011th verse tells how Israel was sent away for their adulteries - another reference to an abomination of a nation --
Jer 3:8 "And I saw that for all the adulteries of faithless Israel, I had sent her away and given her a writ of divorce, yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear; but she went and was a harlot also.

Jeremiah 19:3 is the 19411th verse tells the Lord is about to bring a calamity upon Jerusalem --
'Hear the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, "Behold I am about to bring a calamity upon this place, at which the ears of everyone that hears of it will tingle.

Jeremiah 19:11 which is also the 19419th verse, the Lord says he will break this people and this city like one would break a potter's vessel -
Jer 19:11 and say to them, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Just so will I break this people and this city, even as one breaks a potter's vessel, which cannot again be repaired; and they will bury in Topheth because there is no other place for burial.

Revelation 11:9 speaks of the battle of Armageddon where the people of tribes and nations will lay dead for 3 1/2 days --
Rev 11:9 Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb.

The 9110th and 9111st Bible verses - the condemnation of Solomon which brought judgment on Israel for their hearts being turned away from God --
1Kin 11:1 Now King Solomon loved many foreign women along with the daughter of Pharaoh: Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian, and Hittite women, 1Kin 11:2 from the nations concerning which the LORD had said to the sons of Israel, "You shall not associate with them, nor shall they associate with you, for they will surely turn your heart away after their gods." Solomon held fast to these in love.

Daniel 9:11 condemns Israel for transgressing God's law and turning away from him. Daniel chapter 9 is one of the great prophecy chapters of the Bible.
Dan 9:11 "Indeed all Israel has transgressed Your law and turned aside, not obeying Your voice; so the curse has been poured out on us, along with the oath which is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, for we have sinned against Him.

Hosea 9:11 tells of the condemnation of Ephraim --
Hos 9:11 As for Ephraim, their glory will fly away like a bird-- No birth, no pregnancy and no conception!

Genesis 9:11 speaks of the condemnation of man and God's judgment of the great flood --
Gen 9:11 "I establish My covenant with you; and all flesh shall never again be cut off by the water of the flood, neither shall there again be a flood to destroy the earth."

1Chronicles 19:11 is also the 10919th Bible verse (also the 666th verse) tells of God's judgment to the Ammonite who are symbolic of great sin --
1Chr 19:11 But the remainder of the people he placed in the hand of Abshai his brother; and they arrayed themselves against the sons of Ammon.

Revelation 9:11 speaks of the people who have ever them the king of the abyss --
Rev 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Similarly to the great flood Exodus 14:21, which is the 1911th Bible verse, tells how the Lord protected his people by dividing the waters and turning them into dry land --
Exo 14:21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided.

Also similar to the great flood and to Exodus 14:21 which spoke of the waters being divided, Nehemiah 9:11 also speaks of the great flood. It does not appear coincidence that this 9:11 verse is directly related the numeric reference to Exodus 14:21, the1911th Bible verse --
Neh 9:11 "You divided the sea before them, So they passed through the midst of the sea on dry ground; And their pursuers You hurled into the depths, Like a stone into raging waters.

Exodus 19:11 speaks of the Lord coming down before all the people. Of course he is coming both to save his people and to judge the unfaithful --
Exo 19:11 and let them be ready for the third day, for on the third day the LORD will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.

Hebrews 9:11 also speaks of Jesus, the High Priest, return to Earth --
Heb 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation;


To see more evidence, there are a total of 37 Bible verses with a chapter and verse reference of 9:11. Investigate some of those not shown here for yourself. See books... Gen, Exo, Lev, Num, Deu, 2Sam, Josh, Judg, 1Sam, 1Kin, 2Kin, 2Chr, 1Chr, Ezr, Neh, Est, Job, Psa, Prov, Ecc, Isa, Jer, Eze, Dan, Hos, Amo, Zech, Matt, Mrk, Luke, John, Act, Rom, 1Cor, 2Cor, Heb, Rev




48 comments:

  1. 37 9/11's. Love it, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:10 AM

      4/11, 11/4, 444, 333, 9/11, 11/9, 222, 11/22

      Delete
  2. I have been seeing the numbers 911 for a long long time. It started about 15 years ago. I would see the numbers everywhere. Then September 11th happened and my sightings of the numbers disappeared. Now, over the last year the numbers have returned. What does it mean? I have a feeling something is trying to tell me something. THIS IS NOT A COINCEDENCE. Be warned, there is something great happening in the world. Whatever it is its coming. BE READY. This was written on 3/2/13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:13 PM

      I would suggest it was (-11-2013 ~ the murder of four Americans including the only ambassador who has been murdered in the past 30 years

      Delete
    2. Great point. On Sept 11, 2013 -- Libya Foreign Ministry building bombed by terrorists, 9/11/2013.

      Delete
    3. this is ridiculous. everyone sees those numbers. it is written on every police car, in our phones, the number has been everywhere for a reason. EMERGENCY. In 1968 it was invented. I could tell you a whole slew of information - but i also believe in an aggravating unconscious. the unconscious awareness builds into actualization. and the unrest with this number may be noted with this cataclysmic event. but just think. it all works for a reason. - ANGEL NUMBER 911 - A POWERFUL NUMBER OF CHANGE

      Delete
    4. Rediculous? Slow Down! Consider the Biblical evidence presented before asserting such a strong opinion. The evidence is overwhelming. You're missing an opportunity for God to reveal himself to you.

      Delete
  3. Kim Nightser11:05 AM

    Mark; I too have been seeing 911 everywhere steadily for about 3-4 years now. I am a 'watcher' of end times prophecy so I see this as God giving me 'clues' so to speak to get the message out to people that He is about to bring sudden distruction on this world. I just found this study on numbers and find it very revealing. I agree that seeing this number is no coincedence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 AM

    every time I look at the clock it's 9:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me as well

      Delete
    2. Me Too. For About A Year Or So, I Have Been Seeing 911 Pop Up On My Phone. Everyday!!!GOD Is Defiantly Trying To Tell Us Something. I Can't Stop Seeing The Number

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8:27 PM

    I see 911 all the time. I wake up it's 911. I see house numbers it's 911 I look at people tags I see 911.. Wow, so many people see the same number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:43 PM

      This has happened to me for a few years now and still continues, I could really use a clue from God as to "why" or "what" this means.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous4:45 AM

    what does it mean when you keep seeing it? is it a bad sign or a good sign does it mean you should watch whats next or follow whatever is 911. im same as all i see it when i wake up whenever there is a phone call or text, or even when i feel like glancing at a clock. who would know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:25 PM

    I would suggest it was (-11-2013 ~ the murder of four Americans including the only ambassador who has been murdered in the past 30 years, and it did not have to end the way it did. At the Department of State, and in the white House Situation Room, while POTUS went to have a good time at a donation supper, others sat and watched every thin in real time, meaning right then when it was happening. There was a team of Army Rangers, a Team of Navy Seals, 2 Rapid respose units of Marines, On their helos just waiting for the go order, The order they all got was to "Stand Down" nothing was to be done for the Americans there. My heart still cries for this, and when Sec of State H Cliton was before Congess to testify why the prottective detail to Bengazi was actully cut in half ~ over the General who asked they at least keep what they had, and add more, other members of the Stateee Department asked for more security ~ there had already been an atack plan to murder the English ambassadot that thank God, was not killed. Every other country had pulled their ambassadors from Bengazi ~ a sattlite office not the main embassy ~ why were they told to stay there ~ why was no assistance given due to the stand down order, I can not answer these questions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Sorry this just makes me hurt and angry ~ I should have writte 8/11/2013 ~ When questioned by gongress, madam Cliton replied ~ "What difference does it make?" Indeed for Americans tourted, sodimized, beaten and spit on then murdered, and the reply is What difference does it make? It should make a lot of difference to the American People

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:11 PM

    You forgot to mention I Peter 3: 9-11
    King James Version (KJV)

    9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

    10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

    11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
    A little brighter note...please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:03 AM

    I am seeing 911 all of the time as well, I thought it was a little strange so I looked it up.... and now I see I am not the only one. I pray to be found holy and blameless before the Lord. I know he is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will always be remembered. 9: 11

    ReplyDelete
  12. What about Ezekiel 26:9-11: "... will direct the blows of his battering rams against the walls and demolish the towers with his weapons. ...his horses will be so many that they will cover everything with dust. ...the walls will tremble at the noise of the warhorses, wagons and chariots when he enters the gates as men enter a city whose walls have been broken through. The hooves of his horses will trample all the streets; he will kill the people with the sword, and the strong pillars will fall to the ground." In Genesis 11-9 the numbers are backwards because "the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth and scattered them abroad the face of all the earth". But in Acts 2:9-11 ...Partians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews an proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God." In Gen. 11-9 the people were scattered and their language were confounded in the book of Acts 2:9-11 they were unanimous and speaking the same language. From my book "9-11 and the Bible" by Sam Rose - Wheatmark publishing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am also a watchman and continue to be plagued by the number 911. I look at the clock and it's 911. I go places I see 911. It just so happens that I served to the day, 9 years and 11 months in the military. I have always known God has had a plan for my life, but what does this REALLY mean for me? I was troubled by how this number it's constantly appearing, that it prompted me to look at this site and post at 3:21 am! Although I have more understanding of the number, I still don't know exactly what it means regarding me. Time for more prayer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:07 AM

      Thankyou for this post, i have been having the same thing happen to me, i am taking it to God in prayer, it started end of last year and until today i still am experiencing this

      Delete
  14. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Jeremiah 29:11 I see 911 all the time. Just saw it on a You Tube video in the time line when I fast forwarded it, that's where it stopped. God has had me read Jeremiah 29:11 almost morning for the last 23 months. I just realized that it had 9:11 in it. Looks like He has good plans for us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The patterns I write about are easy to see (or not see) if you care to examine the evidence. Asserting my writings are false without helping me with some sort of evidence to the contrary is foolishness. Look at the Bible's 9:11 verses and watch for a pattern in them (warning). Then chose any other verse combination (IE 3:6 verses- Sin) and notice they have their own pattern.

    To be sure, I surely am incorrect on some of my assumptions and welcome any/all comments that help me get to an accurate understanding. I'm trying to look for and share what I believe to be true and do not desire to make unfounded assertions about God's Word.

    I believe the DNA like structure of the Bible is incredible and only a supernatural intelligence could have created it this way. I recommend people examine the evidence to judge it accurately for themselves. Each person should come to their own conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been seeing this number for quite some time now. Every time I see this number something catastrophic happens in the world. From place crashes to massive cleanings. I just want to know why am I chosen experience this?

    ReplyDelete
  17. massive killings is what I was trying to say. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe I'm not the only one! Now I know this has to mean something!

    ReplyDelete
  19. If someone can help me understand what I'm supposed to do about it please let me know... I know God is trying to tell me something with this it can't be coincidence and I've been seeing this for about 5yrs know, just about daily 911 or 119.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been seeing 911 since I was a kid but the last couple months I've been seeing it everywhere. I feel like I'm supposed to be doing somthing, but what? I would love to hear people's thoughts on what it means. I've seen it on receipts, clocks, oven, I funny, and now also seeing 511 and 611

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also have been seeing 911. I thought i was going crazy or something. What does this really mean? Its kind of freaky! Maybe this is a warning from God to get right or judgement is going to come suddenly! Ijs

    ReplyDelete
  22. My bithday is 911 and my son was born Easter Sunday my daughter 8-18-80 my baby 10-14 I also new as a young adult that there's something about that is different I lived a hard love baby at 13 a physically abusive relationship watched my mother muder I was very addicted to meth for some years married a Man that served the enemy and control my town was a religion for 16 years while to my husband new every evil thing he was about the whole town. I didn't now many people in the for 16 years it wasn't till we filed for divorce that it stared a holy God started opening my eyes and I would be disobedient to my husband there were things not right in church at home in the town I started reviling and speaking loud there was anger and war my family turned against me I had no body alone confused and left to be mentally crazy he thought 3 attempt to take me out I can't desroy what God created for his purpose and. is time there so much more but I've been called for a time like this use me Lord to do your will

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always see 911/119 too ..idk what it means i want to know though. It started maybe 2005 kinda faded out aftrr a couple years now for the last 2-3 years ive saw it constantly every day thru out the day

    ReplyDelete
  24. my birthday is 911

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I not only see 911 but get an amazing feeling in my body head to toe when I think about God and see the numbers. Thank you God I love you. You are my creator and I am at your will. If you see the numbers you have been chosen. Repent and ask our father for forgiveness before the end !

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous10:09 PM

    My daughter, Faith, was born 6/11/06 @ 11:09, weighed 6lbs. 11oz. We felt the Lord gave us her name. A few years later we found that Hebrews 11:6 says that without faith, it's impossible to please God. I put that out as an encouragement. But, For probably 6-7 years, I have been seeing both 611 and 911 on the clock constantly. It won't go away and I feel like so many of you on here, just wondering what it all means. One thought I have is that in the days ahead, the church is going to have to set fear aside and arise with great faith. We will not be able to stand if we don't have complete faith and confidence in who God is. He is true to His word and He will not fail us. He is just and right. Everything He does and allows we will one day see that it ultimately is for His glory and for the good of those who love Him.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
    Bible Verses About Love Between Husband and Wife

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anas...

    What if I told you that you hold the universal power to anticipate life-altering encounters with strangers... tap into your unlimited abundance frequency… predict upcoming challenges and lucrative opportunities... and make sense of the mind-blowing ‘coincidences’ and chain reactions that alter the very course of your life path…

    How? You might be wondering...

    With the ancient science of Numerology.

    You’d be amazed at the shockingly accurate and revealing information that can be deciphered from nothing more than your name and date of birth.

    But don’t take my word for it.

    >>> Get your free personalized Numerology Reading here.

    Now, if you’re wondering what in the world this has to do with the Law of Attraction, there’s something you should know.

    Manifestation accelerates your success, but Numerology points you in the right direction.

    See, many people seem to believe that as long as they focus on what they want, it will magically appear – even if they don’t know what that is.

    Unfortunately, these misguided folks are missing out on a whole bunch of lucrative opportunities already being scooped up by those who understand the power of Numerology.

    Think of it this way: if the Law of Attraction is the wind in your sales, your numerological profile is the compass that shows you how to reach your ideal life…

    When the two line up - there’ll be no stopping you.

    So, while the Law of Attraction most definitely influences your fate, ultimately, you are the one responsible for creating your dream life and I want to give you every possible tool to point you in the right direction.

    That’s why I’m inviting you to >>> Grab your free personalized Numerology Reading

    Numerology combined with the Law of Attraction will be your secret weapon for living a breakthrough life… all I ask is that you please use this new found power with responsibility and good judgment.

    Here’s to the life you deserve,

    [SIGN OFF]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12:41 PM

      This post (Mr. Eix) at 6:24am is witchcraft and not of God!

      Delete
  30. Glad to know that I'm not the only one seeing this number pop up quickly. I'm sure that it means that a disaster is coming. Get your supplies and stock up while there is still time.

    ReplyDelete
  31. GOD BLESS US ALL SEEING THE SIGN 911..

    ReplyDelete
  32. STEVE AL11:09 AM

    I HAVE BEEN SEEING THE NUMBER 911 RANDOMLY ON PHONE, INVOICES AT WORK, CLOCKS, AND ODOMETER ON CAR. JUST HIS MORNING SITTING AT THE BANK TELLER LOOKED DOWN AT ODOMETER ON MY CAR WHICH READ 9119 (NEW CAR) AND MY CLOCK READ 9:11 AT SAME TIME. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR AWHILE NOW. JUST AS WE MAKE A 911 CALL IN AN EMERGENCY, I BELIEVE THE CALL FOR GOD'S CHOSEN IS ABOUT TO SOUND. NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR, BUT WE MUST ALWAYS BE ALERT FOR THE TRUMPET CALL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:34 AM

      I have been going through this as well.... I thought I was going crazy! I can't believe there are others. I only see it before important events... and it's breen ramping up where I'm seeing 911 and lately it's been paired with 666. I believe that we are heading into the end times - the spiritual warefare is ramping up and those of us who God knows and loves - he is alerting. RISE UP! The enemy's attacks have been rampant against peeoples minds... I believe we must be strong and press into him adn resist the attacks of the enemy and yes... have full faith.... we must stay ready. HE IS COMING! We just don't know when...

      Delete
  33. Oh my word, I can not believe so many are seeing 911. I started seeing the number about 2+ months ago, EVERYWHERE! Last night I was dreaming of a HUGE oven, extremely hot. Behind me someone was pushing me into the oven and I woke up in sweat. Today once again I saw many many 911's. I suppose that is why I was searching for the biblical meaning of seeing this number everywhere. Thank you so much for this post, at least I know I am not going crazy. Maybe our Father is trying to warn us. We should all start praying at the same time every day or at night for God to reveal this to us. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this idea... I have been seeing it, too. I believe the attacks of the enemy's are going to be ramping up against the church... we must stay ready. We do not want to be like the 5 virgins who had to refil our oil in town... we need to be able to stand our ground!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I too see this number daily and have for at least a decade, I see it on the clock, you tube videos happen to stop there when blindly fast forwarded, text message times, my immediate neighbors address stays with 911 and is posted largely, I bought my kids watches that they picked out and handed to me in the car to set, the dang watch said 9:11 when my son handed it to me, my produce store total at the register was $9.11 on a day I was already overwhelmed by all of the 911s I had seen, my crossword puzzle app gives you the time it took to complete the puzzle - I've had 9 minutes 11 seconds twice in a row on 2 different puzzles, there is absolutely no possible way all of that is coincidental, it feels like a calling, I wonder if like me everyone on here is being called to a greater purpose, not living quite the life you kno you should be or feeling like you're not achieving quite what you were placed here to achieve...idk but I definitely am glad to see all of your posts

    ReplyDelete