Bible Patterns in the Numeric Map - Like Referenced Cross-Book Verse Numbers--929I never tire of showing the DNA like perfection of God's numbering of the Bible. If there were not such an abundance of evidence we could never imagine the depth of complexity of the many sequence numbers that can be found in the Bible. One of these, the Book Verse Number, can be found by sequentially numbering the verses in each book of the Bible. Amazingly, there are similar themes running through verses with like book verse numbers. My guess for why this occurs is that the text for each Bible verse appears to correspond to the combination of numbers associated with the text. I often wonder if we knew God's algorythm we might be able to reconstruct verse text using numbers. I don't imagine we can ever understand this because, for one reason, we don't know all the numbers associated with verses. We know there are book numbers, chapter numbers, verse numbers, Bible chapter numbers, Bible verse numbers and book verse numbers - but I suppose there are many more. For whatever reason it happens, the consistency of themes for cross-book verse numbers are both a guide to finding verses with related themes and are a way of helping to determining number themes.
Following below is a list for the total of 14 verses that have a cross-book verse number of 929. This number seems very powerful in its relationship to the numbers 99, 29 and 92. All numbers related to the return of the Lord Jesus (in the air - passing over). It seems no coincidence there are 14 of these verses since #14 is the number for Jesus, our Great High Priest and Savior of the World. Before examining that list, there's one more very special Bible numbering relating to 929 and demonstrating its theme.
Anoter very special relationship to the number 929 is that it is the cross-Bible chapter number of the last chapter of the Old Testament - Malachi 4. This is another major evidence for the theme of 29 and 929 because the New Testament is about God/Jesus coming to earth and the numbers 99, 29 and 92 point to themes about Jesus coming again in the last days. Note, there are 39 books in the Old Testament and the first chapter of the New Testament is the 930th chapter (93 is 39 in reverse) - This seems to be an indication of how the Bible's New Testament is a precisely placed part of the Bible that speaks of the messiah Isrqel still looks for today.
Back to the 929 verses -Examine the example verses for yourself to observe the 99 related themes running through each of them. I've organized the list by the subtheme that might be associated with them. As you examine them, compare the text to number 29/92/99 subthemes about last things and the return of the Lord ; The Rapture; Jesus witnessing about himself to the Jews; the wrath of God during the last days; the rebuilding of the temple; and others.
AMAZING COINCIDENCE? Psalms 117 is the exact centerpoint chapter of the Bible as it is the 595th of 1189 chapters and also contains the 1929th and 1930th verses of the Psalms. The Bible's number patterns show these numbers directly relate to numbers 929 and 930. The two verses in this shortest and center Bible chapter has cross-book verse numbers that seem to point to the exact division of the last chapter of the Old Testament and the first chapter of the New Testament. If you ponder the numbers for a minute, this seems an impossible coincidence. It appears God has placed a hidden code in the Bible that validates the joining of the Old Testament and New Testament. The Bible's Numeric Map is not just interesting, it is a Bible validating code.
Note, the 99 related return of the Lord theme is about the Lord returning to pass over the earth and other events related to Jesus return in the air. I believe his actual return to stand on the earth is related to the symbolism to number 10 or 100.
Bookverses - 929 - The Return of the Lord
- Matt 26:19 The disciples did as Jesus had directed them; and they prepared the Passover.
- Isa 45:22 "Turn to Me and be saved,...For I am God, and there is no other.
- Psa 117:1 Praise the LORD, all nations; Laud Him, all peoples! (Jesus appears)
- Luke 20:43 UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET.'" (chapter about the authority of Jesus)
Bookverses - 929 - The Jews Coming to Know the Lord Jesus Christ
- Exo 32:23 "For they said to me, 'Make a god for us who will go before us; for this Moses, the man who brought us up from the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.' (Israel rejecting God)
- Job 38:5 Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? (The Lord confronts Job about knowing God – the 13,799th verse)
- Act 26:29 ...Paul said, "I would wish to God, that whether in a short or long time, not only you, but also all who hear me this day, might become such as I am..." (in verse 29 a believer in chains for Jesus)
- Psa 65:8 They who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy. (a Psalm of the Glory of earth upon the Lord's return)
- 1Chr 29:17 "Since I know, O my God, that You try the heart and delight in uprightness, I, in the integrity of my heart, have willingly offered all these things; so now with joy I have seen Your people, who are present here, make their offerings willingly to You. (In chapter 29 people accept Jesus? David appears before the people—the temple ready to be built by Solomon)
Bookverses - 929 - The Wrath of God at the Lord's Return
- Deu 33:11 "O LORD, bless his substance, And accept the work of his hands; Shatter the loins of those who rise up against him, And those who hate him, so that they will not rise again."
- Eze 36:34 "The desolate land will be cultivated instead of being a desolation in the sight of everyone who passes by.
Bookverses - 929- Unsure of Subtheme for these...
- Gen 31:55 Early in the morning Laban arose, and kissed his sons and his daughters and blessed them. Then Laban departed and returned to his place.
- Num 26:44 The sons of Asher according to their families: of Imnah, the family of the Imnites; of Ishvi, the family of the Ishvites; of Beriah, the family of the Beriites.
- Jer 37:1 Now Zedekiah the son of Josiah whom Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had made king in the land of Judah, reigned as king in place of Coniah the son of Jehoiakim. (the antichrist as king?)