--Note that one of the things that further validates this evidence for inspired numbers is that it is located in one of the very most important Bible prophecies. Coincidences in numbers can be found, but to find such a strong set of relating numbers in one of the most well read parts of the Bible seems good evidence God intended for us to find these numbers. They not only validate and help interpret scripture, but also serve to glorify God and his precious word. (see also Daniel 9:24-25 for related 70 weeks prophecy text.)
Jerimiah 25 is the 770th chapter of the Bible and the entire chapter is centered around the famous 70 week prophecy. Verses 11 and 12 specifically mention the 70 weeks. This number/text association is compelling enough but there are several other numbers associated with these verses that confirm how the Bible's inspired verse references line up perfectly with the text.
Jer 25:11-12 'This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years. v12 'Then it will be when seventy years are completed I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation,' declares the LORD, 'for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans; and I will make it an everlasting desolation.(NASB)
Evidence for verse text/verse reference relationships:
- 70 weeks prophecy--Most compelling is that the 770th chapter of the Bible just happens to be specificaly about the well known 70 weeks prophecy
- 21/777 Sanctification--Jerimiah is the 21st **full Old Testament book (21=7+7+7=777) and contains the 777th Bible chapter (Jerimiah 32) regarding how God will never abandon Israel and will one day restore them. Jerimiah being the 21st book and thus generally associated with number seven also supports association with the 70 week prophecy.
- 24 Day of the Lord--Jerimiah is also the 24th **traditional Old Testament book number and 24 is a number for coming judgment as in the Day of the Lord (Matt 24). This being the 24th book supports the judgment both to Israel and the nations found prophsied in the book. Note that Daniel 9:24 also specifically mentions the 70 week prophecy. Another relationship to 24.
- 11-Warnings--11 is a number for warnings and verse eleven warns of Israels impending horror so the number of this verse appropriately connects with the text.
- 12-Judgment--12 is a number for judgment and verse twelve tells of how God will punish Babylon--again, the verse number lines up with the theme of the text.
- Chapter 25--In Hebrew and Greek gematria digits are added together to make meaningful numbers so it is likely no coincidence the digits of chapter number 25 add up to 7 in this 770th chapter about the 70 weeks. The level of the number's perfection is beyond imagination and here we see evidence that every number associates with the text in one way or the other. Also supporting the importance of chapter 25 is the reference to the 70 weeks in Daniel 9:25.
- 599th verse--Verse 11 is the 599th verse of Jerimiah and 99 is most often found associated with major events and endings such as the Rapture before Jesus returns to judge. Verse 11 speaks of 70 years of captivity which in this case is leading to a desolation coming at the end of the captivity thus the association with 99. Daniel chapter 9 about the 70 weeks also demonstrates a relationship to number nine.
- 600th verse--Verse 12 is the 600th (100x6) verse of Jerimiah and numbers on hundreds and thousands boundaries are associated with major events; the beginning of a new time; or new series of events. Number six is about sin, repentence and consequences of sin so 6x100 or 600 is appropriately assigned this verse as it speaks of the punishment of Babylon for their iniquity.
**There are two valid numerical counts of Bible Books which both appear God intended. The traditional 66 count we all are well aware of and a 57 count. The 57 count is simply arrived at by counting all split books such as 1/2Kings and 1/2Corinthians as a single book. Number usage patterns show the 57 count used more often for positive type number references and the 66 count for negative references.