Thursday, September 04, 2014

See The Bible's 34 verses with ref "12:3" -- amazing numbering encryption regarding Zech 12:3 "It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples


The Bible's Numbering is a Perfect DNA like numeric encryption

In other posts I've presented strong evidence that chapter and verse numbering in both the Tanakh and the Christian Bible has a very obvious reflection to the verse text associated with them. You might look at book, chapter and verse numbering like an encryption code hidden beneath biblical text. To take this point even farther, I imagine (just an opinion based on the evidence I observe) that if we knew God's Biblical numbering code, we could reconstruct the text perfectly from the numbering alone.

With the incredible events happening in Israel every day, a verse that is quoted most frequently is from Zechariah 12 ..
Zech 12:3 "It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
I decided this evening to take a look at all the Bible's chapter and verse "12:3" verses to determine if I could see some thread of relationship between the text of these verses. I was stunned...

Rather than try and explain how the text in the below verses appears similar to me, I'll simply let the reader deduce how they think the numbers "12" and "3" relate to the contents of the text. I started this little project 45 minutes ago so it is not contrived by me nor a trick of any kind. Regarding like-referenced verse patterns, not all verses have text matching a specific theme. There's lots of other numbers associated with a verse that also influence verse text, but God's numbering code somehow rolls the meaning of all numbers into the text. This means, that although verses with the same chapter and verse number don't have the same meaning, the like association with the chapter and verse (such as "12:3") all have some similar symbolic impact on the associated verse contents.


Don't worry about how this works - examine the examples below to observe the amazing results

Without any significant analysis, it seems to me these verses all in some positive or negative way speak to those that have blessed or cursed God's people. Start with the first verse in the list as a guide and observe if you somehow see a related theme in the other examples. I've moved some verses to the bottom of the list as their relationship to the proposed theme is not immediately obvious. My summary of the theme running through the text may be way off...you decide for yourself what theme is present...

G-d is Good!

Norm

The Bible's 34 (2x17) verses with chapter and verse equal 12:3


Gen 12:3 And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."
Deu 12:3 "You shall tear down their altars and smash their sacred pillars and burn their Asherim with fire, and you shall cut down the engraved images of their gods and obliterate their name from that place.
Judg 12:3 "When I saw that you would not deliver me, I took my life in my hands and crossed over against the sons of Ammon, and the LORD gave them into my hand. Why then have you come up to me this day to fight against me?"
1Sam 12:3 "Here I am; bear witness against me before the LORD and His anointed. Whose ox have I taken, or whose donkey have I taken, or whom have I defrauded? Whom have I oppressed, or from whose hand have I taken a bribe to blind my eyes with it? I will restore it to you."
2Sam 12:3 "But the poor man had nothing except one little ewe lamb Which he bought and nourished; And it grew up together with him and his children. It would eat of his bread and drink of his cup and lie in his bosom, And was like a daughter to him.
2Kin 12:3 Only the high places were not taken away; the people still sacrificed and burned incense on the high places.
2Chr 12:3 with 1,200 chariots and 60,000 horsemen. And the people who came with him from Egypt were without number: the Lubim, the Sukkiim and the Ethiopians.
Job 12:3 "But I have intelligence as well as you; I am not inferior to you. And who does not know such things as these?
Psa 12:3 May the LORD cut off all flattering lips, The tongue that speaks great things;
Prov 12:3 A man will not be established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous will not be moved.
Ecc 12:3 in the day that the watchmen of the house tremble, and mighty men stoop, the grinding ones stand idle because they are few, and those who look through windows grow dim;
Jer 12:3 But You know me, O LORD; You see me; And You examine my heart's attitude toward You. Drag them off like sheep for the slaughter And set them apart for a day of carnage!
Eze 12:3 "Therefore, son of man, prepare for yourself baggage for exile and go into exile by day in their sight; even go into exile from your place to another place in their sight. Perhaps they will understand though they are a rebellious house.
Dan 12:3 "Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
Hos 12:3 In the womb he took his brother by the heel, And in his maturity he contended with God.
Zech 12:3 "It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
Mrk 12:3 "They took him, and beat him and sent him away empty-handed.
Luke 12:3 "Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops.
Act 12:3 When he saw that it pleased the Jews, he proceeded to arrest Peter also. Now it was during the days of Unleavened Bread.
Rom 12:3 For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.
1Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.
2Cor 12:3 And I know how such a man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows--
Heb 12:3 For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Rev 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads {were} seven diadems. (This is the 34th "12:3" verse in the Bible (2x7=34) and notice numbers 1(10) and 7 in the text?)

 ----------------------------------------


Exo 12:3 "Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying, 'On the tenth of this month they are each one to take a lamb for themselves, according to their fathers' households, a lamb for each household.
Lev 12:3 'On the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
Num 12:3 (Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on the face of the earth.)
Josh 12:3 and the Arabah as far as the Sea of Chinneroth toward the east, and as far as the sea of the Arabah, {even} the Salt Sea, eastward toward Beth-jeshimoth, and on the south, at the foot of the slopes of Pisgah;
1Kin 12:3 Then they sent and called him, and Jeroboam and all the assembly of Israel came and spoke to Rehoboam, saying,
Isa 12:3 Therefore you will joyously draw water From the springs of salvation.

1Chr 12:3 The chief was Ahiezer, then Joash, the sons of Shemaah the Gibeathite; and Jeziel and Pelet, the sons of Azmaveth, and Beracah and Jehu the Anathothite,

Neh 12:3 Shecaniah, Rehum, Meremoth,
Matt 12:3 But He said to them, "Have you not read what David did when he became hungry, he and his companions,
John 12:3 Mary then took a pound of very costly perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.




http://www.amazingword.com

No comments:

Post a Comment