Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Bible's Like Referenced Chapter 10 verse 1 verses reveal a common theme of powerful conclusion statements


I have not written about the Bible's like referenced verses in awhile so I thought it was time to provide another example of this powerful Bible study tool. See the previous blog post for more information about Like Referenced verses. Then examine the below examples for another set of compelling evidence this powerful pattern exists in scripture

LINK: The Bible's Like Referenced Verses

The Bible's 10:1 verses point to powerful events in scripture

God's number ten is about last things, ends of things, final statements, orders, or concluding directions. There are 36 Bible verses for chapter 10 and verse 1. I've provided a list of seventeen of those verses below and highlighted some key parts of each of them that reveal how they fit the pattern for #10.

Note the pattern in these verses that reveal they reflect culminating statements of conclusions or last things that happened before the beginning of a new series of related events.

Throughout this Blog you will find many other evidences of the pattern of Like Referenced Verses. They not only reveal the DNA-like perfection in the Bible's numbering but also help us see common themes running across commonly numbered scriptures.


  • Exo 10:1 And the LORD said to Moses, Go unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart…that I might show these my signs before him:
  • Lev 10:1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron…, offered strange fire before the LORD
  • Deu 10:1 …the LORD said…Hew thee two tables of stone…and come up unto me and make thee an ark of wood.
  • 2Sam 10:1 the king of the children of Ammon died, and Hanun his son reigned in his stead.
  • 1Kin 10:1 the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon…she came to prove him with hard questions.
  • 1Chr 10:1 the Philistines fought against Israel; and the men of Israel fled…and fell down slain in mount Gilboa.
  • Est 10:1 And the king Ahasuerus laid a tribute upon the land, and upon the isles of the sea.
  • Job 10:1 My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.
  • Isa 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
  • Jer 10:1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
  • Eze 10:1 I looked, and, behold, …there appeared over them…a sapphire stone…and the likeness of a throne.
  • Dan 10:1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel…
  • Matt 10:1 when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits
  • Luke 10:1 After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city…
  • John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
  • Rom 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
  • Rev 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment