Thursday, May 06, 2010

Symbolism for the Bible's #28 - Jesus our Great High Priest who intercedes for us

Jesus is our only way to eternal life. Through his death on the cross we can have access to eternal life by claiming Jesus blood as the only acceptable sacrifice for our sins. Number 28 points to this aspect of Jesus as our High Priest who intercedes with God on our behalf so we might have eternal life (John 3:16).

A major mention of the number 28 in the Bible's text is found in Exodus 26:2 that tells us of the curtain that separates men from the Holy of Holies - "The length of each curtain shall be twenty-eight cubits, and the width of each curtain four cubits; all the curtains shall have the same measurements". The verse clearly tells of the barrier between God and men. This is the very same type of curtain which was torn in two (from top to bottom) when Jesus died on the cross. It is interesting that adding the chapter and verse reference of 26:2 produces the #28. This is also the 2238th Bible verse with first and last digits of the number being #28 which is a common type of number pattern found in the scriptures.

An example of this picture of Jesus as our High Priest can be seen in verse 28 of Matthew 27 where a scarlet robe is put on Jesus - it says "They stripped Him and put a scarlet robe on Him". While those that did this were mocking him, they did not realize they were actually putting a royal robe on the Son of God - God himself. A robe appropriate for a Great High Priest. This verse is in the 956th chapter which is about the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the World. The digits for number 56 found in this cross Bible chapter number suggest an association with #28 (2x28=56). The cross Bible sequence number for this verse of 24158 also supports this verse being related to #28.

A second example of a #28 related verse is Ephesians 2:18 (#28) which says "through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father". Like Matthew 27:28, it also tells us that Jesus our High Priest intercedes for us. Below are a compelling series of verses associating #28 with this theme.

The Bible's 828 Book Verses confirm the #28 theme...
Numbers 28 and 82 are both strongly related to each other and share the common theme. The number 828 is a combination of both numbers and has an especially strong theme related to both numbers. There are 16 books with an 828th cross book verse sequence number and each of the corresponding 828 numbered verses in these books somehow reveal this theme. They point to acts of the Lord interceding for us, or speak of how one intercedes for another. Some of these 16 examples below are more clear than others, but I've provided the complete set so those interested can examine for themselves if the preponderance of evidence in them shows a theme of intercession, or one standing up for another.

Gen 29:32 "...the LORD has seen my affliction; surely now my husband will love me." (because of the son, she shall be loved)
Exo 29:24 and you shall put all these in the hands of Aaron and ... (Aaron the High Priest)

Lev 27:3 '...your valuation shall be fifty shekels of silver... (See 27:28 about the valuation of those set apart for the Lord) v28 ...anything which a man sets apart to the LORD...

Num 23:16 Then the LORD met Balaam and put a word in his mouth ..."

Deu 30:12 "...'Who will go up to heaven for us to get it for us...?'

1Chr 26:3 Elam the fifth, Johanan the sixth, Eliehoenai the seventh. (gatekeepers guarding the temple - names suggest young men/priests standing between people and the temple of God?)

Job 34:14 "If He should determine to do so, If He should gather to Himself (Job's friend speaks of the power given to the almighty to redeem the whole world),

Psa 56:12 Your vows are binding upon me, O God;.(Psalm 56 the Psalmist puts his trust in the Lord for his redemption. Note chapter 56=2x28)..

Prov 29:4 The king gives stability to the land by justice,....

Isa 42:2 "He will not cry out or raise His voice, (the 721st chapter (28?) speaks of God's servant who will intervene for the people ..a bruised reed)....

Jer 32:43 'Fields will be bought in this land ..." (the Lord will intervene)

Eze 33:12 "... 'The righteousness of a righteous man will not deliver him ...' (an intercessor is needed)

Matt 24:15 "...when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION ...standing in the holy place (as if he was the intercessor),

Luke 18:33 and after they have scourged Him, they will kill Him; (Jesus intercedes for our sin)"

John 20:5 and stooping and looking in, he saw the linen wrappings lying there; but he did not go in. (witnessing the resurrection did really happen. Jesus died and rose for us. The wrappings might be related to a royal robe?).

Act 23:17 Paul ...said, "Lead this young man to the commander, for he has something to report..." (the young man intercedes for Paul).

Number 28 is related to #14 about Jesus the King as 14x2=28 and factors of numbers have direct relationships. This 28/14 relationship demonstrates how numbers can have similar and related meanings while themselves representing specific aspects of the overall theme. #14 and #28 are both about Jesus; #14 for Jesus the King; and #28 for Jesus the High Priest who intercedes for us.

12 comments:

  1. The divine #4: https://lrn.cc/5QQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLIFTON ROBINSON (GOOGLE) THANK YOU JESUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As today is my 28th birthday, I praise Jesus for all eternity with My Dear Abba Father!
    #GloryToGODinTheHighest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe 28th May 2017, ushers in a new dawn for me and those connected to me as it signifies a divine access into the riches of His Presence and affirmation of the realities of His Promises. Thanks a million for the insight to no.28.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:41 AM

      Good message Na mamber rabi Narayan behera

      Delete
  5. I have always felt a close connection with GOD from my earliest memory, now I have even more clarity after learning about the significance of my birthday 7-28

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 is completion, I have been to heaven and hell this is the truth heaven is like a school yard with everyone you have ever known in ur life, no faces Just soul's bright light is everywhere, complete joy and happiness complete perfection. I went into the school and went into a office and there was 3 guys there that bullied me in my job we started huging no words were said then you could feel after the hug all was forgiven then there was one last person in the office, he turned around in his chair and it was my father that passed, that I loved so much and he was so vivid, beutiful and happy we hugged also no words but it was glorifying and pure healing to see him in that state..then I went to hell this was me stabbing a eyeball constantly no blood but pure evil and dread and sickening to say the least. Thinking of it to be stuck for a eternity is nothing I want to ever imagine again. Then I was blasted out of hell to the heavens. I have a photo graphic memory and it was a rock formation in space I have a complete blue print in my head...then I was returned to my body. I had this space rock formation in my head for about two years I was searching for the truth of what really is and who is the true god researching religions, superpowers, aliens, physiology of man, wonders of the world, secrets of the world and universe. I said I wanted the keys to the world, what I have unlocked mostly. One night i was told if i want truth go out side but not by a voice, I just knew I had to go outside. So terrified I went out in the back yard and stood there I looked on my nebiours roof and almost lost it, is that a alien... I kept looking and no that was the nebiours chimney. So I kept looking and then the grass lit up and two trees in my back yard light up, grass and trees started to sway back and forth and then a mini tornado of wind swirled around me and I looked to the sky and it was cloudy, then with in seconds the clouds parted above my head and what looked like fireflys came down from where the clouds were parted, the tornado of wind around me still spun the fireflys around me it was magical then it came to me this is the lord, its everything the wind trees, grass clouds light everything. Then I was told not by a voice i just knew but it was said i am the creator you now know truth and you are a creator much like me, this being very true. I was then tought a ton of lessons about my sins, Life, ways to change and create much like him to save the world from evils and to save the planet from man's ignorance and man not looking at the past to save the futher . Ways of helping everyone even if they had demons in them. Cause he wants to save all but teach lessons and they would see the pain they put out and feel pain, but not with pain but lessons. It was said you can not fix pain with pain. Then for less than half hour the fireflys were around me. I went in my house and it was relived of the demons and then before parting it was instilled in me the rock formation was my creation what was the start of the heavens and earth what I will never forget blueprints in my head. I learned so much and still continue receiving lessons. Do right and avoid wrong live, Love, laugh, peace, harmony, respect, Love all no matter religion or race.. religion is all but one and it is man that devided it. Causing havoc and death and wars. This is what I'm told and just relaying a message. Believe in love of all and joining as one. That's all I will say for now. Thanks so much..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God i was born on June 28th, and 28 years later I'll turn 28 in 2020. God is amazing! No wonder why all i see are 28's everywhere...commercials, license plates, clothes, etc. #28

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing. I would be honored to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom was a god fearing woman she past from cancer ..2 weeks before that she kept telling me to lay down with she can see a face and the number 28 she past on 4/28/19;in 28 always falls in my path she is my angle. I always see her in trying to understand more wow god is good thank you lord

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:52 PM

    Praise God I am a born again Christian from Uganda I have been seeing nunmber 28 14 then 28 42 what do they mean?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:13 PM

    Born 2/28 I am blessed on a daily , the more I seek , I find !!! So here we go in 2023 We are in the end times, it's so biblical

    ReplyDelete