Revealing the secret concealed and sealed up words of Daniel 12:9
In Daniel chapter 12, The Lord reveals some of the details of the last 3 ½ years of end times tribulation. But when Daniel asks about what the final ending of these events are, The Lord says this information is “concealed”, not to be revealed until the end times. Note, it does not say the details are not included, but that they are concealed as in kept out of view or like carrying a concealed weapon.
kept out of sight or hidden from view,
IE carrying a concealed weapon
“concealed,” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/concealed. Accessed 7/9/2021.
The text in Daniel 12:9 suggests the answer to Daniel’s question is simply hidden from view until the time comes to reveal it later. I suspect that at least some of the answer Daniel was seeking is contained in the Holy Bible’s other 12:9 verses. See my other blog posts (http://amazingword.blogspot.com/) for more information about the common themes found in Like Referenced Verses. In short, every set of verses in scripture, with the same chapter and verse number, contain a common theme that helps interpret deeper meanings in the text. The common theme in the 12:9 verses appear to be about the second half of the seven-year tribulation events.
Examine the text of Daniel chapter 12 below while considering these points:
- In Dan 12:8 Daniel asks "My lord, what will be the outcome of these events?"
- Notice the yellow highlighted text below contains the word conceal – Interesting.
- In Dan 12:9 The Lord responds “these words are concealed until the end time” (days we are living in?)
- If you look at the like-referenced 12:9 verses of the Bible consider if you think their theme is related to the theme of Dan 12:9?
- At the bottom of this article is an example of HYPER LIKE-REFERENCED verses showing how chapter and verse relate to verse text in the Bible’s 14:14 verses.
Copyright © 2021 by Norm Patriquin and AmazingWord.com